ContentLab.io is looking for tech writers!
Are you a developer that has thought about writing or blogging? Or do your hobbies include learning about new technologies and best practices? If you like to write, or if you’re interested in writing, you’ve landed in the right place.
The ContentLab.io Author Program houses a group of talented technical writers who reap the benefits of learning about new products and technologies in the tech industry all while applying their own knowledge and getting paid well to do it. We’re looking for knowledgeable developers that love to share their skills and educate others on topics they’re passionate about.
We’re looking for a diverse range of voices to add to our Author Program. Whether you’re a fresh grad, retiring from the industry, or even looking to test the waters as a developer-writer, we are looking for minds that want to make a meaningful contribution to tech communities.
What the ContentLab Author Program offers you:
- Get paid well to write about your passions while educating other developers with your own voice
- Discover new technologies, and have the opportunity to work firsthand with large companies such as Adobe, Microsoft, HubSpot, CircleCI, xMatters, and more.
- Collaborate with a full editorial team and create polished pieces of content
- A fully remote and flexible freelance schedule means you choose when you work
We’re looking for writers with expertise in any of these areas:
- Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Monitoring, Logging, Tracing
Have we got your attention? We’d love to hear from you!
Please apply here if you are interested in working with us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org